I found the interesting post on how to configure your computer to serve as a wireless access point.
1. Open command prompt as administrator
2. netsh wlan show drivers Look for Wifi driver – find ‘Hosted network supported’ – if Yes, then OK
3. netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=your_chosen_ssidkey=8_or_more_character_key
4. netsh wlan start hostednetwork
5. Go to network and sharing center –> Change adapter settings. Right click your internet connected adapter and go to properties. Click the sharing tab. Check the ‘allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection.
Create a shortcut to the command in step 4 preceeded by ‘cmd.exe /c ‘ and stick on the desktop or wherever to make it easier to start the hotspot after rebooting. Remember to change the shortcut properties (advanced) to run as administrator. To stop the hotspot, replace start in step 4 with stop.