During your migration from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010 you have followed our guide to replicate your Public Folders but when checking the Folder are still not replicating.
One of the reasons that can cause this is when the 2007 server was originally migrated from Exchange 2003 and an empty “Servers” containers was originally left in the old First Administrative Group.
To resolve the issue please follow the following steps:
1. Connect to one of your Domain Controllers
2. Open Adsiedit
3. Expand the Configurations container and go to: CN=Services, CN=Microsoft Exchange, CN=”Your Organisation”, CN=Administrative Groups, CN=First Administrative Group, CN=Servers
4. Check to see if the Servers container is empty. If its empty delete the container.
5. Give it some time and use the following command to see if Public Folder replication has started.
Get-PublicFolderStatistics -Server Exchange 2010
6. When this is done you can complete the Public Folder migration using this guide.