The server that your Kaspersky Security runs on have unfortunately crashed or the services don’t start anymore. You’ve setup a new server and would just like to move all the agent to the new server. This is actually a lot easier then you think.
Below are the steps you need to follow:
1. Create a text file with the following 2 lines of code:
“c:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\NetworkAgent\klmover.exe” -address New_Kaspersky_Server -silent
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\NetworkAgent\klmover.exe” -address New_Kaspersky_Server -silent
2. Rename it to a .bat file.
3. Open your Security Center and got to: Repositories – Installation Packages
4. Right click New – Installation package.
5. Select: Create installation package for specified executable file and then browse to the .bat file we created above.
6. Finish the import of the application.
7. Go to tasks for specific computer and create a new task.
8. Give it a name and select install application remotely.
9. Choose the computer you want to target, enter an admin account and set the time you want the task to run.
I would suggest to run it for a week at least to get the users that’s not always in the office as well.