When backing up SQL databases you might get the following error message.
V-79-57344-65085 - There was a problem running the DBCC.
DBCC results for “Database”
To resolve the error take the following steps.
1. Connect to SQL Management Studio
2. Run manual SQL backups on the Database in question
3. Right click Database and select “new query”
4. Type the below commands exactly as is. It will only scan the Database and report what is wrong with it.
5. In my case it was a table miss match and the report said I should run DBCC UPDATEUSAGE
6. I created a new query with the following details:
DBCC UPDATEUSAGE (0);
After this my Backups completed successfully again.